Halloween

Halloween

The writers of this blog are Teddy, Jonah and Callan

History of Halloween in the United States:

Halloween is a holiday celebrated each year on October 31st. You probably already know about the costumes and trick or treating but do you know the real history behind Halloween? Halloween originally started with the Ancient Celtic celebration of Samhain when people would make fires and wear costumes to ward away phantoms on November 1st. In the 8th century, Pope Gregory III made November 1st as a time to remember all the Saints Day.  Then eventually All Saints Day got added to Samhain traditions.The day before all Saints day was first known as Hallows Eve. Then eventually evolved into the Halloween we know today with all the costumes and trick or treating. 

CANDY!!!

By Callan: Here is where I will personally show you my candy tier list. This is my personal tier list so do not get all angry with me when I say that twizzlers are the worst candy (which they are).

Callan’s tier list from TierMaker

So here it is. What do you think? Please leave a comment. Wait what are the green things bottom right.

Candy!!! Pt 2

By Teddy: This is my little bit where I talk about my favorite candies and honestly I don’t think I have to explain much

My tierlist from TierMaker

Somebody in the comments tell me what vegetables are please.

CANDY!!! Pt. 3 

By Jonah: This is my candy tier chart hope you enjoy

Jonah’s tier list from Tier Maker

Traditions:

We all have traditions……. (except for Callan)……. (And Jonah)…..maybe Teddy has some to share

Teddy: Well I have a few, first of all, every year I go trick or treating with my best friend Matthew (AKA Mat the W) and we have a Halloween party and when 

we are done trick or treating on St. Marks street we sort all our candy and trade with each other.

Go read Callan or Jonah’s blogs by clicking their respective links:

Callan: https://30calland.edublogs.org/

Jonah: https://30jonahw.edublogs.org/